Veterans' Super Senior League 2018/19
Please call 2504 8582 / 6120 1566 for enquiries.
Brief information and rules for Super Senior League 2018/19:
- Event Title: Super Senior League;
- Tentative date of the League commence on 12 November 2018. Match day will be on every Monday ; starting at 4 PM.
- Player must be a valid HK Identity holder and a member of HKVTA (Associate member, Ordinary Member in 2018 or Life member).
Male player must be 60+ and female 50+, while player must not grade A+ by HKTA and FCTC League on that current league season.
- At least 6 players are being registered in one team, and no more than 2 female players shall be fielded during each match. Combination of players may be men’s double, ladies’ double or mixed double.
- Team registration shall be in Club, Company or Registered Society. Match can be played on Public Courts and using 2 courts.
- Format of play: one (7 points) tie-break (8 games) pro-set. Deuce will be no ad (sudden death) receiver’s choice. 4 players of one team to form 2 pairs to compete with the opposing pairs alternatively for 2 round and a total of 4 sets.
- Scoring: team winning 3 sets will be the winner of the match and be awarded with 2 league points; 1 league point for each team for a score of 2 sets all; losing team with 0 league point.
- Captain of each team must fill in the particulars on the score sheet in duplicate before match. The score will be recorded and signed by both captains and provide to HKVTA ASAP.
- Detail rules and regulations of the league playing to be referred to the Day League Handbook which will be published at a later date.
- Home team may provide post-match dinner for the visiting team. HKVTA respects such traditional courtesy, but not a rule within the Rules for the League Competition.