Super Senior League 21
For enquiry, please contact us at 6120 1566 Fax 3582 4923 or email to email@example.com
Brief information and rules for League:
- Event Title: Super Senior League;
- Tentative date of the League commence on 8 November 2021. Match day will be on every Monday ; starting at 4 PM.
- Entry fee is HK650 each team
- Player must be a valid HK Identity holder and a member of HKVTA (Associate member, Ordinary Member in 2021 or Life member).
- Male player must be 60+ and female 50+, while player must not grade A+ by HKTA on that current league season.
- At least 6 players are being registered in one team, and no more than 2 female players shall be fielded during each match. Combination of players may be men’s double, ladies’ double or mixed double.
- Team registration shall be in Club, Company or Registered Society. Match can be played on Public Courts and using 2 courts.
- Format of play: one (7 points) tie-break (8 games) pro-set. Deuce will be no ad (sudden death) receiver’s choice. 4 players of one team to form 2 pairs to compete with the opposing pairs alternatively for 2 round and a total of 4 sets.
- Scoring: team winning 3 sets will be the winner of the match and be awarded with 2 league points; 1 league point for each team for a score of 2 sets all; losing team with 0 league point.
- The captain of the winning team shall submit a completed score sheet signed by both captains to HKVTA within 3 days of each match won by his/her team.
- The top two teams from each division will be awarded to champion and runner up. The team shall be presented with trophy and individual medals.
- Detail rules and regulations of the league playing to be referred to the Day League Handbook which will be published at a later date.
Deadline is on 13 Sept 2021,5PM