Unfortunately it has been canceled this tournament.
HKVTA & Hong Kong Country club are in active discussion on identifying a best schedule for the hosting of the event in early 2020. A further announcement will be made on the ITF official website in due course.
Tournament Details :
|Date:||3 - 8 Nov 2019 (Sun – Fri)|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Country Club
(Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong SAR)
|Fee:||HKD480/USD60 ; VTA (life/ordinary & CC member) discount price HKD320/US40|
(Singles & Doubles)
|Entry Deadline:||Singles Event: 29 October 2019 (online system)
Doubles Event: 3 November 2019, 12 noon
Singles Events: 2 Nov 2019 (3pm to 6pm)
Player's Opening Party will be held on 3 Nov 2019 (6pm - 8.30pm, at Lawn) (Tentative).
2018 Event Photo: https://christiaanhartphotography.pixieset.com/g/hkccseniorsitf2018/
(photo credit by Mr. Christiaan Hart)
- All entries submitted online at www.itftennis.com/ipin
- For the ITF acknowledgment, it is necessary to submit via IPIN website (https://ipin.itftennis.com/newregister/index.asp) and it will be charged US$25 for registration fee.
- Players are requested to complete entry payment on or no later than 3 Nov 2019 by deposit to our Bank account (567-834155-001) and keep receipt as proof or by mailing a crossed cheque payable to “ Hong Kong Veterans' Tennis Association Ltd“ send to our association (Room 100, Olympic House, 1 stadium Path,So Kon Po Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.)
- We offer on-site sign-in for Doubles Events. The total number of teams exceed the draw size, players will be accepted according to their ITF ranking. Remarks: Players have to register for IPIN before sign-in.
- It is the player’s responsibility to sign in and complete payment. Late payment will be affected you registration , if there are any players whom fee is not paid or is in arrears, he/she will be removed from the draw list.
- No outside food and drinks allowed in Hong Kong Country Club.
- Warm courts will be provided on 4-8 Nov between 8am to 9am.
please email us for opening party reservation.
For enquiries, please contact us at 2504 8582 / 61201566 or email@example.com.