Tournament Details(Tentative based on a stable pandemic situaition) :
|Tournament Date:||1 - 5 Nov 2021 (Mon – Fri)|
31 Oct 2pm to 4pm(1 soft court + 2 hard court)/4pm to 6pm(3 soft court + 4 hard court)
1-5 Nov between 7am to 8am.
(Please email us for court reservation)
|Venue:||Hong Kong Country Club
(Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong SAR)
Others HKD480/USD60 ;
VTA (life/ordinary & CC member) discount price HKD320/US40
(Singles & Doubles)
|Entry Deadline:||Singles Event: 26 October 2021 by 10:00 GMT (Online system)
Doubles Event: 1 November 2021, 12 noon
Doubles Events: 1 Nov 2021 (9:30am to 12pm)
|Prize||*A total of US 50000 in prize money|
* Less Players / Teams : if there are any event with less than Four (4) players entered,it will be cancelled.
Award: Prize amount is subject to draw size. Champion and runner up will be awarded if there are any event Six or below players entered.
2018 Event Photo: https://christiaanhartphotography.pixieset.com/g/hkccseniorsitf2018/
(photo credit by Mr. Christiaan Hart)
- All entries submitted online at ITF S200 - Hong Kong,China - Country Club Open 2021 | ITF (itftennis.com) For the ITF acknowledgment, it is necessary to submit via IPIN website and it will be charged US$6 / HKD$48 -for IPIN registration fee
- We offer on-site sign-in (1/11 before 12nn) for Doubles Events. The total number of teams exceed the draw size, players will be accepted according to their ITF ranking. Remarks: Players have to register for IPIN before sign-in.
- It is the player’s responsibility to sign in and complete payment. Late payment will be affected you registration , if there are any players whom fee is not paid or is in arrears, he/she will be removed from the draw list.
Payment Method :
- Players are requested to complete entry payment on or no later than 27 Oct 2021 12:00 noon
- Please pay the IPIN Fee(HKD$48) + Entry Fee( depend on membership ) with one payment
- Banking transfer the payment to our HSBC account : 567-834155-001 and send us the receipt record through email : email@example.com. Also can use FPS to transfer the payment to us through mobile number: 6120 1566.
- Mailing a crossed cheque payable to “ Hong Kong Veterans' Tennis Association Ltd“ send to our association (Room 1008, Olympic House, 1 stadium Path,So Kon Po Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.)
- No outside food and drinks allowed in Hong Kong Country Club.
- Warm courts will be provided on 1-5 Nov between 7am to 8am. And 31 Oct 2pm to 4pm(1 soft court + 2 hard court)/4pm to 6pm(3 soft court + 4 hard courts
- Parking $50 (first come first serve )
For enquiries, please contact us at 2504 8582 / 61201566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.