|Date & Time：||10 - 14 May 2021 ,09:00am to 18:00pm|
|Venue：||Chinese Recreation Club HK|
Champion (US$200) RunnerUp(US$100) Semi Finalists(US$50)
If there are only 6 teams or below, the prize would be awarded Champion and RunnerUp.
35+ Men’s Singles & Doubles
35+ Womens Singles & Doubles
Single(Online System)(10.00 GMT )4 May 2021,
Doubles( On site) 10 MAY 2021 12：00 noon
Entry Fee : US$60/ HKD $480
IPIN Fee :US$6/ HKD $48
HKVTA Life Member/Ordinary Member 2021 & Chinese Recreation Club HK Member(US$40/ HKD$ 320)
• Player should not entry more than two events.(1Singles /1Doubles or 2 Doubles)
1. Every tennis competition must need a ITF IPIN account to register. If player don't have a IPIN account please go to www.itftennis.com/IPIN and register an account. Player who are sucessfully create a IPIN account ( Need to pay a registration fee for US$6/Per event.)
2. Player can use bank deposit to make the payment HSBC Account(567-834155-001) and send the bank receipt to our email or office for confirmation. Besides, player can send cheque to our office (Room 1008, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, HK) and payable to "Hong Kong Veteran's Tennis Associaion LTD"， please write down the Name, Mobile number and Events name in the back.
|HKVTA：For the latest information about ITF competition, please keep checking our website 。|
Contact Person :
Catherine Chung /Simon CHAN
(852)2504 8582/ 6120 1566
Order of play will be released on weekend
Hong Kong Veteran’s Tennis Association
Hong Kong ITF Super Seniors Tournament 2021
ITF Safety Rule
Rule 1: All participants OR visitors must complete a self-declaration of being Covid-19 symptom-free and not having had any high-risk contacts in the last 14 days and be subject to daily temperature screening. Only those participants who comply with, and meet the requirements of, screening are permitted on-site.
Rule 2: Face coverings must be worn and physical distancing must be practiced at all times. And no eating is allowed in site.
Rule 3: A maximum of 1 support person per player will be permitted on-site for individual events except for players who need essential physical assistance during competition, in which case such additional essential person are permitted.
All the participants must comply with the latest CRC Guest Policy:
1. Each player could be accompanied by One player guests. (Player and guest must get a label before get into the site for classification)
2. Shower facilities WILL NOT be opened for players. Block C changing facilities will be available for players only.
3. NO TOWEL will be provided to players unless they are CRC members.
4. Players must stay at the designated seating area while waiting.
5. Players should arrive 15 minutes before the match time and are advised to leave after match.
6. According to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Prohibition on Group Gathering) (Cap 599G) group gatherings in excess of the maximum number of people allowed in public places are prohibited.
7. F&B service only provided to HKVTA staff and umpires. Players cannot enjoy our F&B service excepts they are CRC members.
All participants must read carefully before using the CRC facilities.
1. Direction to male changing room: http://www.crcopen.com/Download/2020/CRC_Open_Direction_Male_Changing_Room.pdf
2. Direction to female changing room: http://www.crcopen.com/Download/2020/CRC_Open_Direction_Female_Changing_Room.pdf
3. Direction to Players Seating Area & Guest area: http://www.crcopen.com/Download/2020/CRC_Open_Direction_Designated_Player_Seating_Area.pdf